NYC CTE Virtual High School Fair
Each school year, NYC DOE invites middle school students, parents, guardians, and school counselors to join the citywide Career and Technical Education (CTE) High School Fairs. These virtual events will be held over three days in 2022—January 18, 19, and 20. Each day will highlight different boroughs, and families are invited to attend any and all fairs. All events will provide an opportunity to:
- Learn about the nearly 300 Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs
- Interact with leaders and students from CTE schools and programs
- Understand how your child can benefit from a CTE program
- Understand how to apply to a CTE program during the high school admission process
- Meet industry and college partners collaborating with CTE programs.
- The virtual CTE HS fairs will include programs that provide pathways to success in the following industries:
- Automotive and Transport
- Business and Finance
- Construction and Sustainability
- Culinary, Hospitality and Tourism
- Engineering and Architecture
- Information Technology
- Law and Public Safety
- Media and Design
For information regarding the high school admission process, please visit the NYC Department of Education's High School Enrollment Page.
CTE 2020 Virtual High School Fairs
CTE High School Spotlight
We hope you consider a CTE High School or a High School with a CTE Program! Below are a few of our great programs. Please visit http://MySchools.nyc and learn more about all the programs they offer.