Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism
Students in CTE Culinary, Hospitality and Tourism programs can learn about and gain work experience in the following areas:
- NYC Food Handlers Certification
- Servsafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- NOCTI- Hospitality Management- Food and Beverage
- NOCTI- Hospitality Management- Lodging
- Microsoft Office Specialist- Office 365
For a list of the schools, you can search on our program search tool:
CTE Culinary, Hospitality and Tourism Commission
The CTE Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism Commission is co-chaired by Karen Bornarth, Head of Workforce, Hot Bread Kitchen and Shadawn Smith, Vice President External Affairs & Community Engagement, NYC & Co.
Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism Core Commission Members include:
- NYC & Co.
- Travel Unity
- Neuman’s Kitchen
- PK Hospitality
- NYC Hospitality Alliance